If you live in Livermore, California, or the surrounding areas, you know the summers can be pretty hot. To obtain a cool environment, it is important to have a well-maintained air conditioning unit in your home. However, even the best air conditioners can begin to have issues over time. If your AC unit is not working properly, contact Air Masters Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc today to avoid further damage to your unit. We specialize in AC repair in Livermore, CA, and the surrounding areas.
Here are five common AC problems that you should know about:
- Not Blowing Cold Air: This is one of the most common AC issues. If your air conditioning unit is not blowing cold air, it can be due to the low refrigerant level or something wrong with the blower fan. Dirty evaporator coils can also contribute to an air conditioning unit not blowing cold air.
- Water Leakage: Another common AC problem is water leakage. A clogged condensate drain line can cause water leakage from your air conditioning unit. If you notice water pooled around your conditioning unit, it is best to call our professionals to clear the line and prevent any further damage. Our experienced technicians are always on standby to solve all of your problems.
- Strange Noises From the System: Strange noises coming from your air conditioning unit could indicate that the blower fan is dirty or there is an issue with the compressor. If you hear rattling, screeching, or grinding noises, it is best to have our professionals inspect the unit.
- Ice on the Condenser: Ice forming on the condenser of your air conditioning unit could be caused by low refrigerant or an issue with the compressor. If you find ice forming, turn off your air conditioning unit and call us immediately at (925) 855-1560 for AC repair in Livermore, CA, to avoid further damages.
- The AC Isn’t Turning on: If your air conditioning unit isn’t turning on, it could be due to the wrong setting of the thermostat, tripped circuit breaker, or a power outage. If you have checked all these things and your AC still won’t turn on, it’s time to call Air Masters Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc for AC repair in Livermore, CA, and the surrounding areas.
Call us today for HVAC repair if you have any of the issues mentioned above or any other HVAC problems. Our expert technicians in Livermore, CA, will help you troubleshoot the problem and get your air conditioner up and running again. We also offer convenient financing options so you can make payments for our air conditioning services without breaking the bank. Call us at (925) 855-1560 to schedule an appointment for air conditioning services in Livermore, CA, or visit our website for more details.