Ductless HVAC Services In Discovery Bay, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Brentwood, Danville, Livermore, CA, and The Surrounding Areas
A ductless HVAC system is an excellent choice for homes with no access to (or desire to install) centralized HVAC systems or when renovations make installation impractical. Split-ductless systems are also extremely effective in homes with little space available for more conventional systems, such as multi-story houses. Contact Us Today for Ductless HVAC Services In Discovery Bay, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Brentwood, Danville, Livermore, CA, and The Surrounding Areas.
Another great benefit of a ductless HVAC system is that you can control the temperature in every room separately to maximize efficiency and comfort. You will have a heating unit connected to your boiler or furnace outside or inside your home, plus multiple air conditioning units inside the house to serve different zones.
Air Masters Heating and Air Conditioning Inc is proud to be providing ductless HVAC services to our customers In Discovery Bay, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Brentwood, Danville, Livermore, CA, And The Surrounding Areas. All of our technicians are trained and certified so you can rest assured that you are putting your ductless air conditioning or ductless heating project in the right hands. Contact your local experts today!
Our Ductless Services Includes:
- Ductless Air Conditioning Service
- Ductless Air Conditioning Repair
- Ductless Air Conditioning Installation
- Ductless Air Conditioner Inspection
- Ductless Air Conditioning Replacement
- Ductless Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Ductless Air Conditioning Tune-Up
- Ductless Heater Service
- Ductless Heater Repair
- Ductless Heater Inspection
- Ductless Heater Installation
- Ductless Heater Replacement
- Ductless Heater Maintenance
- Ductless Heater Tune-Up
When you decide to install a ductless HVAC system, it’s also necessary to make some other changes because of their limited capacity:
- You need to be ready for the installation crew to remove your window and wall air conditioners;
- You’ll have an electrical outlet installed in each room (and possibly multiple outlets) where you want your air conditioner to be installed, so it’s best if you have an unfinished or spare room you don’t need for other purposes.
- Your electrician needs to install a dedicated circuit breaker with appropriate amperage for each air conditioning unit.
Call on the experts at Air Masters Heating and Air Conditioning Inc for ductless HVAC services in Discovery Bay, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Brentwood, Danville, Livermore, CA, and surrounding areas.
Ductless HVAC systems are no different than the other types of furnaces or AC units in that they should be cleaned and serviced annually.
Professional maintenance contracts for a ductless HVAC system include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Check and clean heating components
- Clean or replace filters as needed
- Inspect electrical connections, controls, switches, and outlets
- Test all safety controls
- Inspect all ducts and pipes for signs of leakage
- Inspect flue pipes, chimneys, and vents for proper function
- Test thermostat calibration
For ductless HVAC services in Discovery Bay, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Brentwood, Danville, Livermore, CA, and surrounding areas, contact Air Master Heating and Air Conditioning Inc today!
Ductless HVAC units are generally very reliable and durable, but they aren’t perfect. Even so, you shouldn’t need to call on the services of a professional for all types of repairs.
Here are some common issues you might encounter with your unit:
- A noisy compressor
- HVAC Repair Livermore CA
- Failure of one or more indoor units
- Furnace Repair Livermore CA
- A unit that’s not heating/cooling enough
- Dirty filters
If any of these issues occur in your home in Discovery Bay, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Brentwood, Danville, Livermore, CA, and surrounding areas, you should contact an HVAC professional for ductless heater services Livermore CA. Call Air Master Heating and Air Conditioning today!