Heat Pump Services In Discovery Bay, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Brentwood, Danville, Livermore, CA, and The Surrounding Areas
The first thing to do to ensure your heat pump is working properly is to have it inspected. Heat pumps are usually efficient, but experiences wear and tear over time. Heat pump services can help you determine. If the problem with your unit is serious enough to require a replacement, which will save you money in the long run. If your unit needs repair or maintenance, there are options available to you. Contact Us today for heating services Livermore CA Discovery Bay, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Brentwood, Danville, Livermore, and Surrounding Areas.
Air Masters Heating and Air Conditioning Inc is proud to be providing heat pump services to our customers In Discovery Bay, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Brentwood, Danville, Livermore, CA, And The Surrounding Areas. All of our technicians are trained and certified. So you can rest assured that you are putting your heat pump project in the right hands.
The experts at Air Masters Heating and Air Conditioning will be able to provide. The services needed, including but not limited to:
- Installation of Heat Pumps
- Heat Pump Maintenance
- Heater Services Livermore CA
- Heat Pump Repairs Service
- Heat Pump Replacements
- Heater Repair Livermore CA
- Heat Pump Inspection
- Heat Pump Tune-Up
Our technicians will ensure your unit in Discovery Bay, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Brentwood, Danville, Livermore, CA, and surrounding areas is ready for the next season. So you can continue using it effectively throughout the changing of seasons. Schedule a heat pump services appointment today!
Heat Pump Repair Services
It’s best to have a professional check your system. If you notice any of the following problems. So they can determine what needs to be done for the unit to function properly again.
- The heat pump does not produce any heat even though the thermostat is set to a certain temperature. This could mean that there is a problem with the pilot light or pilot assembly. A professional will have to check this out to ensure that your unit is safe to use again.
- It emits an unpleasant smell: If your heat pump has begun emitting a strange odor, this could mean that mold or mildew is growing inside of your unit. This problem can be resolved by having the whole system cleaned out by a professional because it could pose an issue to people with allergies or breathing problems.
- There are signs of rust or corrosion on the exterior panels of the unit: If you begin noticing rust or corrosion on any part of your system, this is a sign that there is water leaking into your unit, which can rust it out. A plumber needs to check for where the leak is and fix it so that corrosion does not destroy your heat pump.
- There is condensation forming on or around your unit: This could mean that the refrigerant levels are off in some way. If this is the case, then a professional will have to check for the underlying problem in order to repair it.
A heat pump can experience many different problems, but some are more serious than others. If you begin noticing any of these signs in Discovery Bay, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Brentwood, Danville, Livermore, CA, and surrounding areas, then you should contact Air Masters Heating and Air Conditioning Inc for heat pump services today!