HVAC Repair Livermore, Discovery Bay, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Brentwood, Danville, Livermore, CA, And The Surrounding Areas.
Air Masters Heating & Air Conditioning offer service of HVAC repair Livermore when your AC stops working in the middle of a hot, sunny afternoon or your heater stops in the middle of a cold night. How would you feel? Uncomfortable, worried, annoyed? Right?
If broken down, an HVAC system can cost you your comfort and high electricity bills due to its running inefficiency. Therefore, repairing an air conditioner or your heating system should be your priority since it may have profound implications.
When fixing such a unit, it is always better to seek professional help. The technicians know their way around your systems due to their knowledge, training, and experience.
And, if this is the case, who better than us, Airmasters!
Choose us for your heating and air conditioning services Livermore CA, and enjoy the best service ever!
We at Air Masters Heating & Air Conditioning are a family-owned business that aims to take an extra step for our customers. So along with providing the best services, we also develop honest relationships with our clientele.
We have been in this field for 14 years now, which showcases our extreme competency to give you the best service that you deserve. We aim at providing you with fast service while ensuring that you save money!
We provide every service related to HVAC repair Livermore CA:
- Air Conditioner and related services like installation, repairs, service, replacements, tune-ups, amongst more!
- Heating units and other services like installation, replacements, repairs, tune-ups, service, and more!
- Improvement of indoor air quality through ventilation, humidification, dehumidification, air purification, advanced oxidation systems, allergy reducing solutions, germicidal products, Air Filter services, and more, depending on your needs!
- Ductless HVAC systems, including services like maintenance, installation, repairs, and more!
- HVAC services, including installation, maintenance, seasonal tune-ups, repairs, and more!
- Our other services include thermostats, earthquake safety solutions, energy-efficient solutions, entire planning and design of customer’s units, etc.
What Do We Offer?
- We provide residential air conditioning and HVAC systems, including planning, installation, repairs, seasonal and regular maintenance, tune-ups, and more!
- Light commercial air conditioning, heating, and every related heating service Livermore, CA.
- Multi-family air conditioning and heating services, including mini-split systems, central cooling and heating, and more!
- Smart HVAC financing
We provide solutions to schedule your regular appointments with us, enabling you to save your money efficiently.
- Other products/services include air conditioning and heating in wine cellars, basements, garages, spot cooling, office spaces, sheds, attics, grow rooms, and more!
Why Are We The Best?
- Long-Standing experience: We have been in the industry for over two decades, which shows our excellence in providing you with the best service you need at any time!
- Excellent Team: Our team consists of experienced technicians who are highly trained and certified to serve you the best!
- Save Your Money: We love to help you save your money. The service you deserve our specified solutions is planned to save you while getting.
We also have a seer calculator on our website to easily see your savings!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Does HVAC Stand For?
How Do I Know if I Have an Existing Warranty on HVAC System?
Warranty periods vary with each manufacturer and contractor. Different manufacturers provide different lengths of warranties that may last anywhere between 5 to 20 years. Customers may get an extended warranty for a few extra bucks.
However, such warranties may cover crucial components like heat exchangers, blower motors, electric strips, etc. Labor charges may also be excluded in such warranties. For example, Livermore CA’s flexible heater helps customers save on labor charges.
Why is my HVAC Making Noise?
HVACs make a characteristic noise which is normal. However, if an unfamiliar, erratic noise becomes evident, there might be many reasons behind it. Schedule an HVAC repair Livermore, CA, instantly to avoid further damage to your HVAC.
Such noises can have sources varying in their range of severity. It may be as simple as debris stuck in the filters or motors, severe as a broken blower motor, dying HVAC, malfunctioning heat exchangers, etc.
How Often Should HVAC Be Serviced?
How Long Does It Take to Repair HVAC?
HVAC repair Livermore CA depend upon the finesse of your HVAC service provider. For example, minor repairs may take a few minutes to an hour, whereas extensive repairs such as duct repair etc., may take several hours.
How Often Should HVAC Be Serviced?
Is HVAC Covered Under a Home Warranty?
HVACs are usually covered with a home warranty. However, if that is not the case, customers can quickly get a flexible and affordable plan that saves them the trouble of expensive replacements in the future.